PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST - EMEA
Standard / Permanent
BRAND AND COMMUNICATION
Team: Performance Management EMEA
Madrid team leader: Marta de la Barreda / Nathalie Leray. Regional Head of Performance Management EMEA
Performance Management EMEA is part of CIB Finance in charge of:
- Transform the accounting data into management accounting (profitability and cost allocation by Business Line) following the MARP (Management Accounting Rules and Principles).
- Provide reports, added value analysis and comments on a monthly basis. Create a fluent dialogue with internal clients. CFOs, COOs, Local and Regional Heads of the Business Lines and Heads of Functions.
- Work looking for efficiency. Either in the individual tasks or working among the team. Ensure “Russian dolls” providing timely, added value and synthetic analysis to the colleagues in charge of the Business Lines at Regional Level.
- Prepare business plans such as Forecast and Budget.
Full time job
- Elaboration of periodical financial reportings for local and central internal clients. all Europe Zone.
- Follow up of their profitability and risk (volumes/provisions) in line with Group Finance criteria and business lines’ needs
- Close liaison with Metiers in order to solve recognition and allocation issues vis a vis other Metiers, functions and central teams
- Collaboration in the elaboration of Forecast and Budget figures and follow-up on potential deviations
- Overall ongoing collaboration with the team in the improvement of management reporting procedures, to ensure data quality and deadlines
- Active collaboration with other Finance (Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounting Controls) and Back-Office areas to ensure reasonability and reconciliation of data
- Business Administration or similar degree [and 2/3 years of experience]
- Strong analytical skills and proactivity, team player, ability to learn on the job
- Adequate general IT (Excel, Access, Powerpoint) and Finance/Accounting skills
- Proficiency in English required, knowledge of French desirable