PEGA - PCM - Senior Developer
Standard / Permanent
- Develop high quality deliverables across all project phases (Scope through UAT support) through direct hands-on development work.
- Ensures delivered work product meet / perform to technical and functional requirements.
- Complete work in time / effort budget.
- Take complement ownership of the assigned module and project deliverables.
- Guide the team on technical areas.
- Provide proactive update to Management if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy.
- Provides regular updates to respective Management on project progress and outstanding issues.
- PRPC CSSA Certification
- 3+ yrs of hands-on experience on Pega
- Total IT experience between 5-8 years.
- Proven experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale enterprise application systems.
- Good Communications Skills with good client facing skills
- Ability to interpret written requirements and converting them to technical specification documents.
- Ability to work well within a team including onsite -> offshore models
- Investment Banking domain expertise
BE or equivalent