Organization Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses – Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking – and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 3000 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for Group Finance Services in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance Services (GFS), the Organization Officer is part of the Operating Office and provides support to the Management of GFS on resource planning, on the production of management reporting on people matters, on training planning, on administrative preparation of the performance cycle, on acting on organizational climate, as well as to be the preferential point of contact with the HR Business Partner and the HR administration of the Lisbon branch.
As Organization Officer in the Operating Office of GFS, your responsibilities are the following:
- Related to resource planning and staff administration:
o Support the Management in the planning of resources in terms of specific profiles required for the activities and anticipation of vacant positions;
o Coordinate the production of job descriptions, and maintenance of its repository;
o Maintenance of the referential of the functions and the persons (JAD codes, organization chart, REFOG, internal distribution lists for HR communication);
o Prepare Managements’ reporting on people matters, such as FTE evolution, capacity planning, diversity and mobility.
- Related to training:
o Collect and consolidate the training needs for GFS individuals and teams;
o Coordinate with the Training Responsible of HR the realisation of the trainings;
o Follow up of the training plan;
o Organize metier-related trainings with metier counterparts.
- Related to performance evaluations and objectives:
o Control the realization of intermediary checkpoints during the trial period of newcomers;
o Administrative preparation and follow up of the yearly process for performance evaluation and objectives setting, in close relationship with HR counterparts
Related to organizational climate and internal communication:
o Assure the deployment of the yearly Global People Survey campaign and consequent action plans in GFS;
o Initiate people related activities for GFS staff, in collaboration with HR and the GFS Communication Responsible.
- Professional experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in organization and people processes;
- Experience in a HR environment is mandatory (L&D, Recruitment, Career Management or similar areas);
- Good knowledge of information systems and referentials
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 Level), French is a plus;
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organization skills;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Autonomy, pro-active attitude with the ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment;
- Team spirit and at ease with multi-tasking.