Organisation Team Project Manager
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone. BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead and participate to CBO projects, according to the established priorities in order to improve hub efficiency and reputation
· Ensure the existence and maintenance of operational documentation
· Improve current organization and process, share best practices in order to increase Hub efficiency
· Reports hierarchically to the Head of Organisation and functionally to the Head of Payments and Cash Management Operating Line – Organisation, Permanent Control and Operations
· Identify and analyze inefficient areas
· Participate to business requirements
· Determine workload increase or decrease associated to each project
· Execute the project follow-up
· Monitor and coordinate the implementation of recommendations and local initiatives
· Contributing to processes optimization and harmonisation
· Providing, monitoring and coordinating the implementation of recommendations and local initiatives
· Communication skills in English and capability to adapt communication to interlocutors
· Process / project oriented and high level of integrity
· Project Management skills (leadership, capability to lead meetings, project planning…)
· Good capacity to design and build documents and procedures
· Flexible and ready to face new challenges
· Able to use: Ms Office, SharePoint, Business Object, Alteryx / Tableau
· Positive attitude
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.