Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: GBR000547
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our Risk function has significant profile and responsibility to manage need to be clearer as the UK is not responsible for the whole of Group risk. The Risk function is split into teams responsible for fraud, development, risk management, data office operational controls, governance, and systems.
Reporting to the Operations Governance Manager and indirectly to the Operational Risk Department (ORC), the role is to assist the Operations Senior Leadership Team to assess and manage its operational risk in accordance with Group’s model for the management of operational risk and with the support of the Operational Risk Control Department
- To Support the Operations Governance Manager in managing, leading and motivating a team of Governance Analysts
- The role requires the use of Group Tools (training to be provided by ORC team)
- Encourage a culture of Governance and highlight control opportunities through relevant channels and forums.
- Represent the Governance team at relevant Business and Operations Forums as required
- To complete Operational Permanent Control tasks as follows:-
- Risk mapping
- Identify and assess risks of which the generic risks provided by BNP Paribas Personal Finance Central Function
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BNPP PF UK operating model
- Good operational experience
- Solid understanding of [its] Department operating model
- Some understanding of Operational Risk
- Previous operational role within BNPP PF UK or similar roles in a retail finance company
- Ability to learn and to question and challenge
- Attention to details
- Good team worker with great interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of FCA’s Role and of the TCF , Conduct Risk and Data Protection Principles
You may have experience in the following –
Control Analyst, Operations, Analyst, Fraud, Development, Risk Management, Data Office, Operational Controls, Governance, Systems, Consumer Finance and Credit Risk.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Solihull Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: OPERATION PROCESSING Education Level: Not indicated Schedule: Full-time