Offering Middle Office Team Leader (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 188,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. Within BNP Paribas Portugal, Wealth Management (“WM”) is developing its Offering Middle Office which supports various Wealth Management entities. WM end clients come from various backgrounds and countries and look for excellence (very high quality of services).
- Manage and organize activities for each team member.
- Report towards the AD Execution Head on a regular basis and in clear/concise manner.
- Participate in IT development of AD tools (tests, determine guidelines etc.).
- Support AD Execution Head and other members of AD management in their requests.
- Manages and develops the human resources.
- Implements the right controls to secure the output, improves the process permanently and writes the procedures, produces monthly reports on second levels controls.
- Manages the team, recruits, organizes the annual evaluation and the training plan.
- Reports and informs the management regularly.
- Communicates and maintains a good relationship with other WM entities.
- Undergraduate degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Management or equivalent or strong experience in management.
- Several years of experience in financial market, at least 3 years of experience in management is compulsory.
- Good understanding of IT tools for Financial Market.
- Analytical, ability to sumarize and report, quick learner and adaptable.
- Good communication, client oriented, leader and experienced in multicultural projects.
- Strong resistance to stress.
- Ability to manage and organize a team.
- Ranking of priorities and sense of risks.
- Very good knowledge of financial instruments.
- Fluent in English/French is mandatory.
- Available for a training period abroad (up to 2 weeks).