NAV Fund Accountant
Standard / Permanent
Our Scottish operation is key to the growth strategy of the bank and offering unparalleled career development and progression.
The Open Ended Fund Accounting (OEFA) department is a high profile business area that comprises of a number of different functions responsible for NAV production, monthly OEFA oversight controls and statutory and financial statements reporting services for UK Open Ended Investment Companies, Unit Trusts and UK administered SICAV’s and Dublin funds.
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments
- For an agreed population of open ended funds, produce deliverables including,:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
- Distribution calculations
- Monthly trustee / control packs
- Management service charge calculations
- Performance fee calculations
- Portfolio turnover calculations
- Yield calculations
- Total expense ratios
- ONS Returns
- Participate in client and internal change activity as required ensuring no detrimental impact to client service delivery
- Assist in managing responses to Clients, Auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other departments within BNP Paribas Securities Services for those funds assigned responsibility for.
- Adhere to procedures and controls in performing allocated tasks
- Assist in documenting procedures and controls for new and existing processes
- Timely escalation of any issues to Senior Fund Accountant and Assistant Manager
- Ensure Corrective and preventative action is taken, and evidence retained, where deadlines / quality standards are at risk
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.