Middle Office/Execution Junior Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 188,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. Within BNP Paribas Portugal, Wealth Management (“WM”) is developing its Offering Middle Office which supports various Wealth Management entities. WM end clients come from various backgrounds and countries and look for excellence (very high quality of services).
- Input data into Trade Blotter in order to support Bond New Issues.
- Control Structured Products trades (match investment bank & RM/IM executions).
- Control Bond and Equity orders for IFA (Independent Financial Advisors) via Bloomberg and Excel.
- Support Advisory Team - A2 alerting BNPP Switzerland, Monaco and Luxembourg.
- Handle relationship with counterparts (Investment banks valuation teams, BNPP WM BO/BE, Advisory teams etc.)
- Participate in various AD projects such as: OTC Derivatives, Accumulators and ATF Reconciliation.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and update follow up marketing tools.
- Generate performance indicators and reports for Advisory teams and Advisory Head.
- Supports the operational managers and various teams in their projects.
- Undergraduate degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting and/or strong experience in the banking industry.
- Analytical, ability to sumarize and report, quick learner and adaptable.
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a plus.
- Fluent in English / French fluency is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Adaptability and polyvalence.
- Rigorous and autonomous.
- Available for a training period abroad (up to 2 weeks).