Methodologist Asset Backed Securities Steering Centre (ABS SC) – m/f/x – Enabler
Standard / Permanent
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
Be the leader of digital innovation at BNP Paribas Fortis and inspire others
In a changing world, designing tomorrow is both the most challenging and the most inspiring thing to do. We are challenging the way we work and the way we connect. Therefore, we need digital specialists who can shape the future of banking technology. Are you a leader in our digital revolution?
Take your talents to the Risk Global Markets department (Risk GM) in Brussels and you’ll instantly become part of a team of 250 colleagues distributed across all the largest finance centres in the world! Risk GM works at the heart of the Asset Backed Securities Steering Centre. Your focus is on managing credit risks, counterparty risks and capital market risks in Fixed Income, Equity and Commodity. More specifically, you’re responsible for BNP Paribas Group risk management. A springboard for your (international) career!
Your future job:
- You breathe new life into the evaluation methods for Level 3 actuals. You pass your critical eye over these methods, giving your opinion of the evaluation criteria used.
- You work on new models in collaboration with the ABS Credit Team, Risk Evaluation and other departments. You organize and write the minutes of committee meetings. Your first priority is the approval of new methodologies.
- You also review different methods such as impairment and stress-test methods that BNP Paribas has developed. You closely follow their evolution and present your conclusion to credit committees.
- You contribute to the development and improvement of internal cash-flow models.
- You participate in our general mission, which aims to provide consistent follow-up of the BNP Paribas ABS portfolio.
- You recommend appropriate improvements based on the evolutions of performance credit.
Highlight your strengths!
- You express yourself perfectly in English.
- You have at least two years of experience with securisation models. You are a master of Intex.
- You understand risk-determination models.
- You juggle technical statistics and know their limits.
- You have a strong analytical mind, nerves of steel and excellent social skills.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
- The possibility of an exceptional career that will give you extraordinary experiences in different countries around the world.
- An attractive salary based on your experience.
Tempted by the challenge?
Apply online now!
Make sure your CV and letter of motivation will convince us you’re the right person for the job. You’ll hear from us in no time!