FXMM - Matching Analyst (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Checking of FO booking to ensure all trades are captured in the systems and that the details are in line with documentations received from clients.
- Verify and match legal confirmations (electronic and/or physical) according to the ISDA definitions, approved confirmation templates and other relevant industry recommendations and best practices.
- Ensure a correct archival of all incoming confirmations.
- Monitor workflows to ensure incoming confirmations are prioritised accordingly and ensure timely matching of confirmations.
- Contribute to meeting regulatory confirmation execution targets.
- Identifying and solving financial and/or legal discrepancies on incoming confirmations.
- Resolving queries and exceptions where necessary, understanding the importance of effective escalation
- Timely resolve mark-ups on outstanding trade confirmations
- Daily liaison with Customers on discrepancies and assisting in confirmations to meet their needs
- Liaise with drafting teams, Legal, Trading and Sales to agree documentation with Counterparties
- Daily responsibility for verbally confirming trade details
- Ensure Static Data setup linked to confirmations for new / existing clients
- Review regulatory breaches to provide commentary and trend analysis (in particular DTCC exception analysis and remediation)
- Continuous review of processes and controls ensuring high level of risk management.
- Daily report through ORUS of the identified risk areas
- Proactively contribute to improve team effectiveness through Continuous Improvement approach
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Front office Trading and Sales, Legal, Compliance, IT and other Operational areas in Paris, Montreal or Singapore and globally through daily interactions
- Be customer focused by maintaining excellent relationships with our external clients; understand their organisation and their expectations.
- Meet clients’ expectations in the strict respect of internal group policies and procedures in place.
- Master Degree
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication) is mandatory
- Knowledge of French is a strong advantage
- Excellent understanding of OTC derivatives including trade life cycle is a plus
- Experience of ISDA definitions and Master Agreements, EFETnet, EEX, Powernext, ICE e-confirm
- Excel Skills (intermediate)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- Good synthesis skills
- Availability for a training period abroad (up to 3 months)