Market Access Senior Developer, Global Markets IT
Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- Develop interfaces with exchange systems throughout the Asia-Pacific region in order to provide Front Office traders with the most efficient and performant real-time trading platform.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain applications to assist traders and/or trading support in the execution of their tasks.
- Ensure the performance and stability of the electronic trading platform.
- Provide second level support and training to the Front-Office IT support team.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; experience of project management is a bonus
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
- Keen analytical ability
- Strong sense of achievement and accountability
- Strong background in C++ development. Java and Python skills are also beneficial
- Experience in software validation, including design and execution of automated unit and non-regression tests
- Understanding of full product lifecycle, from design to implementation, validation, documentation and maintenance
- Experience with networking, multithreading, optimisation, profiling, cross-platform development (Linux/Windows)
Specific Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science or above
- More than 5 years working experience, preferably with experience in the financial sector