Standard / Permanent
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSES
i) Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
ii) Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities
iii) Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
iv) Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
v) Managing both the Equities/Funds settlement and the Transfers/Fees sections – ensuring optimal administrative production in terms of processing deadlines and quality service
1. Managing the Equity/MF/Transfer teams to ensure timely and accurate processing.
2. Ensure that the Equity/MF/Transfer teams are adequately staff and trained.
3. Review existing procedures and document new procedures in the sections.
4. Handle queries from operations management, other departments, RMs/MAs and Advisory Desk.
5. Liaise closely with other departments and external institutions/custodians to ensure smooth operations of the sections.
6. Participate in Projects/Business Process Improvement Plans
7. Ensure prompt follow-up/resolution of outstanding items in Nostro/Custodian accounts.
8. Ensure proper management approval is obtained for special waivers / reversals of trades.
9. Loading of Manual advices into Impressio.
10. Deletion of auto generated advices.
11. Managing the account opening with external brokers and custodians.
12. Maintenance of CDP sub account for clients.
13. Preparation of quarterly management reports
14. Quarterly circulation on list of US Limited Partnerships to AD, BMU and SECM.
15. Yearly renewal of Banker’s Guarantee for BNPP Nominees.
16. Yearly reporting to AD, CRM & RISK IM on the list of Direct Dealing Accounts.
17. Yearly reporting to AD on the list of Accounts opened with Brokers.
18. Participate in BCP documentation / drills and ensure staff is kept up to date on BCP drills/activation.