Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment
Good news: we are looking for new colleagues ready to take up the challenge of working in our network of branches n Brussels. Our customer portfolio is extremely diverse and your work will be just as varied.
Your future job:
Our commercial traineeship (9-12 months) prepares you to become a Priority Adviser or Entrepreneurs Bank Adviser in one branches in Brussels.
· As a Priority Adviser, you will be the special contact for individual clients in the Save & Invest area as well as for loans and insurance.
· As an Entrepreneurs Bank Adviser, you support professional clients with their projects. Loans will be your speciality, but you will be versatile and advise your customers in all areas (Daily Banking, Save & Invest, Protect).
Highlight your strengths!
· You have a Master's degree covering economics and a maximum of 3 years' experience.
· You are bilingual (FR/NL). Knowledge of English would be a real advantage.
· You are curious and always want to learn more.
· You know how to take initiative and seize commercial opportunities.
· You get your motivation from your customers' projects.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What can BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
· A permanent contract and an attractive remuneration package.
· The opportunity to launch your career on a fast track in our commercial network.
· Support and coaching from your Manager and HR Adviser during your training.
· A community of colleagues to share ideas with.
Tempted by the challenge?
Apply online now!
An initial selection will be made based on your CV and your covering letter.