Lisbon CIB HR PMO & Permanent Control (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
BNP Paribas CIB serves and supports corporates and institutional customers by delivering a wide range of solutions:
- Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
- Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
- Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
- Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
In the context of CIB HR transformation and fast growing mode, a PMO team needs to be created in order to assist the Head of HR and the Lisbon HR management team in various project with a large scope:
· HR Transformation and permanent improvement process
· Operational controls
· Budget process and follow-up
· KPI’s and Dashboard
· Projects management
- mapping of processes, identification of best practices, recommendation for implementation and follow-up. This will also include recommendations for permanent improvements, search for efficiency gains and additional mutualisation whenever possible
- Implement the Group HR Control Plan within the various HR activity of HR in Lisbon under our direct supervision
- Ensure second level of controls and reporting to CIB HR(s) on a regular basis.
- Maintain the Forecast database (declaration of incidents)
HR Budget process and Follow-up
a. assist the Head of HR for budget preparation and monthly follow-up
b. Liaise with Finance when needed
c. Follow-up of invoices to onshore centres
d. When SLA are needed, validate them and ensure follow-up of requested KPI’s
Dashboard and KPI’s
a. Develop an HR dashboard with key KPI’s relating to the CIB Portugal activities
a.Will assist the Head of HR for Portugal and the CIB HR management team on various projects and initiatives. Beyond the transformation project and as an example: the Data protection agreements)
Contributes to the:
a. Organisation of events led by the HR BP’s community (CSR, Diversity, Talent events….)
b. Animation of the Lisbon HR community (HR networking, HR best practices sharing, organisation of HR events in close interaction and/or support with the HR management team
c. Creation of a common framework for information sharing (SharePoint, IT drives etc)
Provide general support to the Head of HR for Portugal and the CIB HR management team. Will act as the secretary to CIB Lisbon HR management meeting (agenda, minutes, follow-up of actions decided….)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience for this role
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking, by preference in the HR field is mandatory
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) package advanced level
- Ability to think strategically and step back to take perspective, especially in the HR function, is a strong plus
- Strong presentation, communication and listening skills
- Very good analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
- Rigor and reliability
- Ability to independently coordinate and interact with senior management
- Excellent work ethic and strong Culture fit with HR (collaborative spirit, interest in people issues, sense of confidentiality)
- Influence - capacity to roll out change within teams
- Work experience in a multicultural environment
- Rigor in analysing/maintaining databases