Learning & Development Support Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
BNP Paribas CIB serves and supports corporates and institutional customers by delivering a wide range of solutions:
• Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
• Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
• Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
• Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
The Learning & Development (L&D) function exists to provide a development service which supports The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients.
• Headcount monitoring & reporting
• Systems administration
• Appraisals & 180° processes management
• Learning & Development support & reporting
• Micro Processes management
• L&D support & reporting
o Provide support to Key Users world wide
o Organize sessions in link with the different providers (internal or external) and create them in the bank tool (dates, booking rooms)
o Follow-up of sessions filling up (period of notice to cancel)
o Follow-up of external training registrations
o Checking and send to the payment of the invoices
o Follow-up of the training evaluation
o Manage waiting lists
o Creation of reports for business on demand
o Manage the rebilling of the learning activity to the business (cost-centers) in link with the Performance Management
o Preparation of KPI’s to control training and costs for the HR Corporate department and Compliance
o Contribute with the management to the design of an HR CIB dashboard
• L&D tool administration & projects follow-up
o Setup and follow up of projects from the specifications up to the go live
o Be the principal point of contact with the tool provider, making the main exchanges regarding the development needs and the new functionalities available
o Representing CIB in meetings regarding My Learning topics
o Develop and enhance the current processes & services, proposing improvements to better serve our clients
o User’s accesses administration and referential definition (CIB structure, countries & legal entities)
• Strong reporting and presentation experience
• Experience in managing multiple projects with consistent quality and timely delivery
• Systems administration & support
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) package minimum at intermediate level
• Skilled relationship builder - ability to work with different stakeholders
• Strong Team Spirit
• Innovation and creativity
• Results and delivery focus especially during change with customer satisfaction in mind
• Capacity to manage priorities
• Sense of confidentiality
• Fluent in English and French intermediate level recommended
• Available for a training period abroad