Leadership Opportunity in Fund Industry
Standard / Permanent
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
- Experienced in Supervisor’s / Deputy Team Leader’s / Team Leader’s position?
- Looking for development in Deputy Team Leader’s or Team Leader’s position?
- Interested in further professional growth in financial operation sector?
- People-oriented, cooperative, focused on goal achieving, supportive and friendly?
- Use your leadership skills and raising them with the support of experienced mentors?
- Have direct influence on good atmosphere creation?
- Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational centre?
- Gain or develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Take next step in your professional career in the international environment?
- Take part in many managerial trainings aimed at developing your skills required to this role
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Expanding your responsibilities along with gaining experience
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and dance classes, photography club, integration weekends, etc.)
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.