Standard / Permanent
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
To hire replacement of Gloria Tang who will be transferred on 1 Nov 2018 to be the BM of HK COO. This replacement is responsible for KSPs in the Client and Transfers & Transactions domains, Client Financing and Cross Border Activities KSP.
1. KSP – KSP Domain Lead in Client and Transfer & Transactions domains, Client Financing and CBA KSPs
1.1 KSP checks, documentation and reporting
(a) Ensure that KSP checks are executed in accordance with HO / Local guidelines.
- Where there are deviations to guidelines, ensure these are appropriately approved and documented
(b) To apply the KSP methodology, complete the planning/results template (approach, source, sampling)
- Incidents/Audit Reports Recos and Findings - consider possible implications
- Set a timeframe for completion of KSP (end to end)
- Formalise methodology with the Domain Lead / Section Head / Head of PCA
(c) Ensure test results are well supported
(d) Review results with Control Team Head / Head of PCA
(e) Ensure timely communication, escalation, summary emails
(f) Update RM scoreboard and related HO reporting
(g) PCA folders to be updated promptly
2. Supervise the daily KSP work of the PCA HK controllers
3. Staff recruitment and performance appraisal
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Good PC skills, Advanced Excel and Visual Basic (VBA) skills
2. Understanding of the WM business procedures and policies, product knowledge, related risk of the process and products, and the relevant risk mitigation and controls procedures.
3. HK Regulatory requirements knowledge in AML/CFT, KYC/Client onboarding, cheque and cash transactions, credit, cross border country rules.
4. 5 to 10 years of experience in Audit or Operational Risk or 1st or 2nd lines of defence, in the relevant areas.
5. Team player, Mature and independent, good interpersonal skills
6. Meticulous, Able to work independently
7. Staff supervision experience
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Professional certification in AML/CFT or Operational Risk, will be an advantage