(Junior) Specialist in Audit Support
Standard / Permanent
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Candidates for the position in the Inspection Générale Hub Poland.
(Junior) Specialist in Audit Support
Junior Specialist in Audit Support will cooperate with the BNP Paribas Group and support auditors in the scope of analyses, reporting and coordinating tasks aimed at conducting the audit assignments, i.e. making analyses and assessing the effectiveness of management processes, risk management processes and control mechanisms in the company.
- Contributing to the Risk Assessment and Audit Planning process,
- Monitoring and reporting progress in the audit plan performance, as well as updating it,
- Taking part in the preparation of periodic reports for the Management, the Audit Committee and the Supervisory Boards,
- Cooperating with the Group Audit, prepares all reports, information and materials regarding Audit activities within the IG structures,
- Cooperating in the scope of audit activities with other business units of the company, external audit bodies and external auditors,
- Supporting auditors in the implementation of audit tasks (gathers information, prepares documents or prepares presentations),
- Monitoring the process of analysis of operational events (incidents and potential risks / frauds, losses etc.) performed by auditors,
- Monitoring the timely closing of recommendations by auditors,
- Managing the network resource of IG Hub Poland, is responsible for collecting, updating data on it and ensures the maintenance of high quality data entered into IT systems,
- Being responsible for updating the registers kept in the IG Hub Poland,
- Forwarding correspondence to the relevant stakeholders at IG Hub Poland,
- Carrying out tasks related to logistic, technical and organizational support for employees of IG Hub Poland,
- Actively supporting the Management Team of IG Hub Poland in promoting the image of the Internal Audit.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in banking / financial sector
- University degree
- Fluent working knowledge of English and Polish
- Independence in the performance of entrusted tasks
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to active listening
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to synthetically formulate conclusions
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Commitment and creativity in action
- Orientation for external and internal customer
- Knowledge of legal acts related to the financial / banking sector; knowledge of IT systems used in BNP Paribas Securities Services (will be considered as a strong asset).
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV),
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.