Junior Risk Officer
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
As a member of the Risk WM team contributing towards the duties and responsibilities relating to credit risk management aspects linked to the Wealth Management métier in Singapore.
· Provide support to Credit Committee in preparation & distribution of Minutes and contribute to the implementation of credit decision
· Contribute to the creation of risk exposures reporting, regulatory reporting, management dashboard and ad-hoc reporting requirements
· Analyse risks related to irregularities such as shortfall, limit excess, unauthorised trades and verify relevance and efficiency of WM action plans
· Contribute to perform ex-post controls and monitoring of irregularities
· Analyse portfolio evolution, including a prospective view aiming at quantify potential losses through stress-testing
· Review and control financing ratios of collateral such as shares, bonds, mutual funds, structured products etc in accordance to Risk Policies
· Review and analyse securities and derivatives using market risk tools
· Contribute to validation of New Activities and Products, as well as eligibility of assets, from a counterparty and credit risk standpoint and ensure compliance with Group Credit and Risk Policies.
· Participate and work with different stakeholders on system enhancement projects
· Actively contribute to support the team and Credit Officer in other related tasks
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
· Strong academic background & analytical skills
· Knowledge of financial products and associated risks is an advantage.
· A team player with good communication and information sharing skills
· Proficient in MS Excel.
· Fluent in English.
Specific Qualifications Required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business preferably with 2 - 3 years’ working experience in a financial institution or related position.