Junior Process Developer
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Cardif Pinnacle in Borehamwood is recruiting for a full-time Junior Process Developer to work within the busy Transformation & Robotics Department.
It's a great time to join us on our progressive journey. We are a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas.
The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are well serviced whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
Junior Process Developers have responsibility for delivering the automated processes under the supervision of experienced and accredited process developers.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with the Teams design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Someone with a desire to potentially adopt the role of mentor to colleagues who may join the Blue Prism team in the future.
Pay / Hours / Benefits
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
- 24 days holiday par annum increasing to 30 days with service
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Birthday day off
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Free shuttle bus from Borehamwood Station
- Award winning range of flexible benefits including RAC membership, retail discounts, gymflex, craft beer, will writing, Art Pass.