Junior Client Integration Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
In a changing world, BNP Paribas acts as a responsible bank and provides solutions to all its clients: individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate clients and institutional investors. BNP Paribas is a leading provider of banking and financial services in Europe. It is present in 75 countries with nearly 188,000 employees. The Group holds key positions in its 2 core activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
To serve and process operations for the 13,000 Corporate and Institutional Clients based in 57 countries, BNP Paribas CIB relies on its IT & Operations (ITO) departments. Built in 2012 from Capital Markets and Corporate Banking ITO teams, ITO Client Management regroups more than 1200 employees present in 38 countries.
Client Management is a department focused on the Client and its main mandate is to provide him with high quality and services according to its needs and expectations, while being aligned with CIB Businesses’ strategies. Client Management department covers IT, Operations and Transformation. All these teams share a common motto: create added value for Clients while protecting the Bank.
Within Client Management, the Client Service team objective is to provide our client with a top of the range service and ensure dedicated follow-up of their post transaction queries. The team works closely with other CIB teams and covers all ‘métiers’ and products.
The Junior Client Integration Officer is the main contact and coordination point for the on-boarding of OTC clients. They are responsible for the smooth and swift on-boarding of these clients, coordinating with Risk, Due Diligence, Regulatory and Legal teams. They are to provide an efficient delivery of high level quality of service in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Act as a single point of coordination for the on-boarding of OTC clients. Communicate the on-boarding process to the internal stakeholders, pro-actively propose solutions and facilitate the other stakeholders to work together in an efficient way: Sales, Risk, Due Diligence, Legal and Regulatory Reform;
- Assist the Front Office to define and package the credit request and define the on-boarding strategy and the necessary requirements for a successful completion;
- Manage, coordinate and track each on-boarding process to ensure the successful and timely completion of each request;
- Facilitate the business approvals necessary for legal negotiations;
- Organize connectivity set up between the client and BNP Paribas’ systems, where relevant (for instance to allow trade affirmations to be automated);
- Manage regular contacts and maintain excellent relationships with business partner teams internally. Actively participate to enhancing internal and interdepartmental cooperation and ensure maximum transparency towards the management team, the Front officers and clients;
- Be an active member and team player of the team and demonstrate ownership of the activities by recommending improvements to applications and working practices.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Languages is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Global Markets and related products and derivatives is a plus;
- Knowledge of legal documentation (such as ISDA and CSA) and knowledge of counterparty risk is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to express thoughts and opinions in a structured way;
- Client focus, interpersonal and ability to network;
- Flexible and open-minded, result driven, pro-active and ability to take initiative;
- Team player;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Attention to detail, accurate and organized;
- Risk aware;
- English and at least one other language (French would be a plus): fluent written and spoken skills.