Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, BNP Paribas Securities Services assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
For our office in Utrecht, we are currently seeking an ambitious
Junior Functional Business Consultant
As junior Functional business consultant (FBC) you will be an important linking pin with several stakeholders in a dynamic organization and ensure a correct alignment between business (users) and IT providers.
Reporting to the Head of IT, Business Continuity and Data Services (ITBCDS) you are for the point of contact for the functional Service Delivery of Simcorp Dimension. This means you work on defining, maintaining and changing our functional architecture.
As FBC you are part of the day-to-day operational activities. You will deliver functional stability and quality to our Simcorp Dimension system, you act on events and incidents. Besides these day-to-day activities you will play an important part in our change cycle by consulting, defining and deploying change in the correct way.
- Deliver availability of Simcorp Dimension mainly on automated interfaces and automated batch processes
- Implementing and changing Simcorp Dimensions functional framework
- Deliver support for business changes
- Deliver user and authorization management
- Deliver automated batch processes and interfacing to support the functionality of the system
- Translate business needs to sustainable functional possibilities
- Participate in projects, initiatives and analyses to cover the functional overview, needs and challenges
- Create clear and comprehensive advice and recommendation documents
- Comply with relevant work instructions, processes and (ISAE3402) controls and reviews; update instructions, processes and controls, if applicable
Bachelor/master degree in Finance or Technology
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Service Management processes
Experience in processes like ITIL, ASL, BiSL
Experience in IT architecture
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge; general competencies
Strong technical skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic and SQL)
Ability to create a bridge between process (input/ execution),functional and technical possibilities
Experience in SimCorp Dimension preferred
Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
Organized and a teamplayer
Ability to develop efficient working relationships with various stakeholders abroad and locally
Job related competencies:
- Helicopter view
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven