Java Developer for Picasso & Sttox
Standard / Permanent
Software Engineer - Java Developer
Team Lead/Project Manager
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs, develops and supports software applications.
• Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and users for understanding the functional and system requirements.
• Writing code and unit tests, automation and conducting code reviews and testing
• Performing ongoing refactoring of code, and delivering continuous improvement
• Participate in daily scrum meetings
• Participate in sprint planning and estimation of tasks
• Hands-on experience of at least 3 years in Core Java, Java Swing, Spring and Hibernate
• If the candidate is very good in Core Java, then criteria for Swing, Spring and Hibernate related knowledge can be relaxed.
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients
• Should be able to understand complex systems and take the initiative, to seek out and accept new responsibilities
• Should be good in interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team
Knowledge in JUnit and Sonar would be an advantage
SQL Server knowledge
Knowledge of investment banking domain will be an added advantage.