ITO - IT - Business Associate
Standard / Permanent
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- To be involved in IT Application projects to assist Head of IT application in delivering various of tasks, including; vendor selection process, requirement analysis, design analysis, producing timeline, tracking milestones, meeting minutes, application testing coordination, implementation plan and coordination with related parties for other IT project activities
- To be involved in IT application support function to assist Head of IT Application to maintain and manage the support of all applications. The tasks include support of application troubleshooting, raising and tracking of application incidents/ problems, support in building an application support model, and coordination with several team for troubleshooting and testing.
- Develop a tool/ macro to improve automation process
- Assist in business continuity management to make sure disaster recovery plan for all applications are well managed and according to RTO/ RPO
- Assist in updating procedures documentation related to application
- Involve in regular application operational activities to make sure smooth operational activities
- Contribute in producing regular reports in relation to IT application
• Basic knowledge about IT applications and programming
• Basic knowledge about project management
• Problem solving skills
• Team player
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• An ability to work to deadlines
- Bachelor degree in reputable university, majoring in Information Technology
- 2-4 years work experiences
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Fluent in English