ISPL PO - Financial Analysis - Assistant Manager
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Financial planning & analysis – Preparing analytical reports on Cost per FTE trend and variable/fixed cost trends.
- Exposure to Budgeting & Forecasting – Assisting preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts for each India métier.
- Assisting in delivery of monthly cost center level details of invoicing of expenses incurred in India.
- Overseeing loading budgets and forecast figures into Clarity to ensure controlled tracking and processing of expenses in liaison with other Finance teams.
- Reconciliations of budget figures loaded in various tools.
- Schedule and attend on-going reviews with senior management to review headcount changes and variances in other cost drivers
- Follow up and respond to queries of senior management and onshore Finance teams
- Assisting the manager in preparing annual budgeting for the company’s cost centers in India
- Review and develop controls for budgets where appropriate.
- Monthly reconciliation of invoiced costs and budgets and provide a variance commentary
- Assisting the preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts for each métier to identify risks and future cost saving opportunities
- Responding to queries from other Finance teams on headcount and financials
- Ensure that all management reporting is informative and action-oriented
- Assist in reviewing capex budgets and forecasts (long-term investments made by the company)
Key Competencies Needed:
· Knowledge of reconciliation and analytical procedures
· Good team player and co-ordination skills
· Ability to stretch for long hours and work with tight deadlines during the budgeting season.
· Knowledge of key concepts related to Financial Planning and Analysis
· Exceptional communication and drafting skills with respect to emails and expense summaries.
· Required to maintain high confidentiality with sensitive information and data in terms of budgeting and métier headcount numbers
· Good understanding of MIS and reporting tools
· Well-versed with desktop applications like MS Office with good Excel and presentation skills