Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: ELS000064
DEPARTMENT - ELS VENDOR SALES
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
I will achieve the designated revenue objectives set by the company, by maintaining, developing and prospecting new business relationships with designated brokers. I will also ensure that introductory sources achieve conversion efficiencies that contribute to us providing industry leading service and support achievement of our desired cost/income ratio.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Monitoring and reviewing KPIs and SLAs with Brokers and internal departments, ensuring agreed sales conversion rates and service quality are achieved
- Managing NBV levels with brokers to ensure maximum share of available business is received.
- Undertaking introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all brokers remain valid and compliant
- Pro-actively identify and securing new business opportunities with existing and potential new brokers, in line with the overall Broker Sales team plan
- Dealing with specific complex sales queries from introductory sources which exceed the authority level of Operational team members
- Identifying and undertaking training of brokers on products, facilities and use of our digital tools.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS Vendor Operations, ELS Credit, Group Risk, Partner Systems, Marketing, Customer Services, Asset Management, ELS Vendor Sales Colleagues
I have a broad knowledge and understanding of commercial finance
I have strong commercial acumen to identify and create profitable new opportunities
I have strong communication skills and an ability to influence
I am numerate with strong attention to detail
I can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills
I can work under my own initiative, but also as part of a dynamic sales team.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all relationship activities
- Ensuring contribution to maintenance of departmental dashboards to provide insight into overall team performance for senior management
- Attending broker sales meetings internally and occasionally externally as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Hampshire Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: SALES DEVELOPMENT Education Level: Not indicated Schedule: Full-time