Intellimatch ADM - Technical Lead
Standard / Permanent
Position : Technical Lead - Intellimatch
Reporting : Team Lead / Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of Reconciliation and good experience of developing reconciliations in IntelliMatch.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC in developing new Reconciliations in IntelliMatch code. Involvement across all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, validate data against requirement,build, unit testing, peer reviews, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze & develop Test Strategies, design Test Plans, & generate and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to perform enhancements, whereby need to analyze existing set-up and understand the requirement by performing proper impact analysis, provide estimate and deliver quality code.
- Should be able to liaise with different teams as independent player to re-solve/get dependencies on-time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Should be able to guide support team.
- Deep knowledge on Intellimatch Database linkage and functionalities is a must for timely resolution of user queries.
Propose improvements related to the development and support activity.
Develop stored procedures to build reports for the end users using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Communication with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, End-users, and various teams like Higher Management, Development, Systems, Support, Implementation etc.
- Code optimization and should be able to mentor new team members.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders /teams.
Soft Skills and Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to work closely with end users, developers and all stakeholders.
- Expected to work in European Business hours (Holidays and weekends)
- Willing to improve functional knowledge and technical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Reactivity & Ability to understand requirements, problems and situations and to draw out logical conclusions.
- Effective Communication, Rigor, Method, Autonomy, Patience.
Experience 7+ years' experience in functional/technical requirement and analysis activities for reconciliation tools
Education Educational Qualifications: B.E / B. tech or equivalent
Preferred Certifications / Affiliations:
- Certifications from NSE/BSE/AIMR/CFA Institute/Others
- ITIL Certifications
• Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliMatch 8.1 or 9.1R2 or other reconciliation tools (Frontier)
• SQL (Building Stored procedures, writing functions, complex queries, etc.)
Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (Preferred)
Knowledge of Crystal Reports \\ Business Objects (Preferred)
Knowledge of MQSeries, Swift Formats (Preferred)
Business Flow Manager [BFM]
Knowledge on any ETL tool
Knowledge of any defect management tool
Unix command/Shell Scripting/Perl Scripting
Knowledge of the banking control team activity (Back Office, Middle Office)