Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities.
They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
My future job
You’re taking part in the ‘Innovative Banker Trail’ (IBT) where we help you develop into an innovative banker with multidisciplinary responsibilities.
You spend two challenging years as an internal consultant, carrying out four demanding missions in diverse sectors of the bank: Treasury Management, Client Management, Process & Project, and Risk Management.
- You actively contribute to the strategic projects that relate to change and innovation.
- You develop your client-orientation, entrepreneurship and innovation skills throughout the programme.
- You become the motor that drives changes.
Your trajectory over the two-year period is particularly aimed at your personal development:
- You follow targeted training programmes and participate in peer-coaching sessions.
- You’ll receive support from your coach and your colleagues.
- You prepare yourself to take on responsibilities at BNP Paribas Fortis.
At the end of the trajectory:
- you’ve developed your own network within the bank;
- you’re used to tackling complex organisational questions on a transversal level;
- you have a global vision of our operational model;
- you’re ready to take on new challenges such as project management, risk management and commercial functions.
- You have a master’s diploma, preferably focused on finance or economics.
- You have at least three to five years of professional experience.
- You love to be innovating and enterprising.
- You’re fluent in French and Dutch, with a good knowledge of English.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have the ambition needed to make a successful career in the financial and banking sector.
- You take initiative and feel motivated by challenges.
- You have the will power and perseverance needed to bring complex projects to a successful conclusion in a team situation.
- You learn quickly and want to realise your full potential.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Are you tempted by the challenge?
Do you have the talent for a changing world?
We look forward welcoming you on board. Send us your online application today! We will be in contact in no time to explain your employment opportunities with us.