Standard / Permanent
• This position is part of BNPP North America CIB Manager of Identity & Access Management (IAM) based in Montreal, Canada.
• Focused on how users within our organization are given an identity, how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of persons both inside and outside the organization.
• Focused on protecting our data assets and implementing process control standards to run business more intelligently
• Align Latin America Information Security IAM processes to North America
1. To include; Metrics, Reporting, Controls as examples
• Liaise the enforcement of daily, weekly, and monthly Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls
• Adherence to ISO standards and active involvement in process enhancement and development
• Monitor controls and regulatory compliance required standards in Latin America (Brazil, etc)
• Create, update, and maintain documentation (including process documents and procedures).
• Provides detailed reporting on current state of IAM controls (i.e. KRI reporting)
• Liaise with IT Security groups worldwide
• Identify control gaps and recommended remediation and improvements for User Transfer and Exit process.
• Assist in user re-certifications, reconciliations, system profile review, third party applications validation and other IAM related reviews
• Assist in control process monitoring and continuous improvements
• Support daily IAM BAU process and requests from user community as needed
• Identify process and workflow improvements to address SoD violations
• Bilingual speaking and writing in English, Portuguese and Spanish if possible
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional IT / Audit / Compliance / Information Security / Risk Management related work experience
• Strong Project Management background
• Experience in Identity and Access Management including the areas of controls and governance.
• Familiar with User Administration and Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance, and Identity Governance and Administration concept
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Minimum required qualifications
• Strong understanding of Active directory, LDAP knowledge
• Should have knowledge on Network and Infrastructure architecture.
• Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements
• Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance (SOX, FFIEC and 17A5)
• Very knowledgeable with Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
• Understands modern IAM methodologies and approaches
• Understands Controls, Control Gaps, and Action Plans
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
• CISA Certified.
• CISM Certified
• Experience with the following:
o IAM Security Practices.
FINRA Registrations Required:
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.