GMIT PSnF Developer - Puma developer - PCL B17 T055
Standard / Permanent
Experience Level – 4-6 years.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications supporting the financial services sector
- Min of 4 years’ experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web-Services
- Experience in using Oracle and Sybase / SQL is required
- Experience in Financial services and preferably Capital Markets is must.
Good to Have Skills
- ExtJS/GWT/GXT based framework is a plus
- Distributed Caching (Any experience with Gigaspace is a plus) or ehcache
- Messaging/JMS (Tibco, MQ) is desirable
- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.
Work experience (in years):
B.E / B. tech, MCA or equivalent