GM TP - PB EAGLE - Test Engineer
Standard / Permanent
The candidate will be responsible as a techno functional resource of team for creating and executing the functional as well as regression testing suite. The candidate must have good hands-on experience on test development using - Selenium WebDriver using Java/Python. The candidate must have good analytical skills and should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience in working effectively in fast paced environments. Candidate will also be expected to coordinate with onshore/offshore teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create test cases and test data as per requirements.
- Analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- Execute test cases, analyze test results and accordingly log defects, track and re-test defects.
- Closely work with Dev teams/BA to resolve issues and also to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Around 3 years of relevant Techno Functional work experience
- Should have good knowledge in BFSI domain
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for backend validation
- Strong knowledge of the complete QA cycle and experience with different types of testing, including experience with rigorous test case creation, maintenance and execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Quality Centre / ALM
- Good technical knowledge of SELENIUM WEBDRIVER and JAVA/PYTHON to develop, maintain & execute regression test scripts
- Knowledge of ROBOT FRAMEWORK and JENKINS is desirable
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software testing (desirable)