GM Portal Tester - Techno Functional
Standard / Permanent
The candidate will be responsible as a Techno functional resource of team for creating and executing the functional & automation scripts. The candidate must have good analytical skills and should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience in working effectively in fast paced environments. Candidate will also be expected to coordinate with onshore/offshore teams.
- Around 4+ years of relevant Functional & technical work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams
- Experience in writing SQL queries for backend validation
- Analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- Create test cases and test data as per requirements.
- Execute test cases, analyze test results and accordingly log defects, track and re-test defects.
- Closely work with Dev teams/BA to resolve issues and also to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of QTP and willing to work on any other automation tools
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Quality Centre.
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Knowledge of Capital Markets.
- Experience on backend testing like verification of logs, API or services.
- Experience of working in Agile projects.