Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes.
Global Markets part of CIB provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
Cost Reporting Mission
In a very demanding context, we need to ensure we use our resources in the most efficient manner, and be sure we align our efforts on the right priorities for our business. Your role will be a key enabler to ensure the management will have the right level of information needed to take the right decisions.
Key Responsibilities of your Role
- Produce detailed cost reports for Senior Management based in Paris and London, focusing on “Travel & Entertainment”, “Mobile phone costs”, and “Legal/Consultancy fees”, as well as reporting budget deviations;
- Provide analysis and reports by performing data extraction and update, analysis, manipulation, reporting and formatting;
- Assist in data collection and create business updates;
- Develop special reporting templates to develop new reports and ensure proper communication with various stakeholders involved in report definition;
- Liaise with Performance Management team to cross-check cost-reports and gaps with Budget;
- Identify actions plan with Heads of teams and ensure follow-up on cost efforts;
- Upon request, support the management on their analysis.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Performance Management from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university;
- Perfect fluency in English, fluency in French would be a plus;
- Advanced IT knowledge (Excel, data analysis/query) , strong VBA skills are a plus;
- Clearly exhibited analytical, logical and decision making capabilities;
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.