Global Markets Ops: Treasury Product Controller
Standard / Permanent
- To play the role of a P&L controller in the Treasury P&L team, managing daily work issues and contribute to the kaizen culture of the team.
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Treasury P&Ls in South Asia and Sydney:
- by investigating any abnormal swing of P&L ;
- by performing economic analysis of P&L ;
- by ensuring P&L by-effects and attributes are correct
- by reporting month end P&L information and adjustments to Finance.
- To contribute to market parameters control and the adherence to the Global Markets P&L Policy
- Contribute to improve systems or change of systems:
- by addressing to possible technology enhancements
- by testing any change of systems
- by addressing relevant issues surrounding implementation of new systems
- Contribute to reconciliation controls and trade support functions for the Treasury perimeter.
- Responsible for portfolio controls and documentation of operational procedures for activities in-charge
- To provide coverage of duties of other staff as assigned
- Responsible for minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risks of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
- VBA skills are preferred (MUST HAVE)
- Knowledge in money market, FX and interest rate (derivatives) products
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good IT knowledge (Front- and Back office systems, MS Office package...)
- Proficient in English
Specific Qualifications Required
- Graduate in Banking and Finance
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Product Control/Finance Control/Risk or related function