Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients. With solid roots in Europe and a strong global presence, Global Markets is a leader in derivatives, bringing efficient trading and execution, market-leading research and strategy, tailor-made products and a sustainable long-term business model.
The Marketing & Communications team has a unique position within the BNP Paribas Global Markets set up. This 40+ staff team located in the trading rooms of all main Global Markets platforms as well as in Lisbon, has 6 main objectives:
· Developing BNP Paribas' Global Markets brand image amongst our target clients throughout the world
· Contributing to the strengthening of the Group image by working hand-in-hand with local Corp Coms and CIB coms on all communication matters
· Contributing to broadening our customer base
· Enhancing the relationship with our existing clients where relevant
· Packaging and marketing our products to sell more
· Better facilitating internal communication as well as supporting recruitment and team development initiatives
Role and Responsibilities
Supporting the sales and structuring teams in striking deals, thanks to the production of marketing materials
· Be able to understand the functioning of financial products (by reading Final terms and Termsheet) and to double check that the related marketing materials are correctly realized and in line with legal and compliance guidelines
· Coordinating the marketing materials validation process
· Help to maintain, improve and evolve investimenti.bnpparibas.it website, making sure information is accurate, clearly communicated to the relevant targets (self-directed investors, financial advisors)
· Spreading the marketing materials (e-mailing, internal websites, CRM database etc.)
· Marketing studies (market trend analysis to optimize our product and service offer)
Product Marketing: Creation, automation, update of Global Markets New Products ‘Marketing Package’ (Datafile, Pitch, Brochure, Factsheets, key selling points/differentiating points, etc.) and Business Lines Marketing materials (brochures, road shows presentations, etc.), both for internal purposes (education of sales people, communication) and external purposes (teaching or marketing to clients)
Management of Marketing Platforms: Ensure communication of the Marketing and Strategic work done via our digital platforms (websites, SharePoint, etc.)
Collaboration with Sales/Structuring teams: Preparation of educational presentations and marketing material for products, strategy and seminars both internally and with clients, in collaboration with Sales, Structuring and Marketing team members from other platforms
· MSc in Business Management or Finance from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university
· Fluent in English and French (mandatory)
· International profile
· Experience in investment banking is an advantage
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.