FX Options & Derivatives Confirmation Analysts - French (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Reconcile legal confirmations (electronic and/or physical) based on ISDA definitions for all Option products and other Derivatives, for example Option Strategies (Barrier, Knock-in Knock-out, Average, Accumulator, Targets) and Hybrid Strategies.
- Trade review of internal booking to ensure they are in line with documentations received from clients.
- Monitor workflows to ensure incoming confirmations are prioritised accordingly and ensure timely matching of confirmations.
- Timely resolve mark-ups on outstanding trade confirmations
- Meet Regulators reconciliation targets.
- Identifying financial and/or legal discrepancies on incoming confirmations.
- Liaise with Documentation teams, Legal, Trading and Sales to agree documentation with Counterparties
- Resolving queries and exceptions where necessary, understanding the importance of effective escalation
- Daily liaison with Customers on discrepancies and assisting in confirmations to meet their needs
- Daily responsibility for verbally confirming trades details
- Point of contact for UTI (Unique Trade Identifier) requests
- Regulatory uploading of daily files
- Review regulatory breaches to provide commentary and trend analysis (in particular DTCC exception analysis and remediation)
- Negotiate Master Confirmation Agreements (“MCAs”) for Non-Deliverable products (ISDA vanilla templates) with counterparties.
- Continuous review of processes and controls ensuring high level of risk management
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Front office Trading and Sales, Legal, Compliance, IT and other Operational areas in Paris, Montreal or Singapore and globally through daily interactions
- Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in French (both oral and written communication)
- Previous experience is a similar area is a plus
- FX and Global Markets knowledge
- Excellent understanding of OTC derivatives including trade life cycle is a plus
- Knowledge of ISDA and/or Physical documentation is a plus
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads & use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Effective problem solver and consensus builder