Fund Services Officer Junior (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Fund Services Officer junior (H/F)
As a Fund Services Officer, you will report directly to the Head of the Fund Engineering Services and will work closely with Senior Fund Services Officers.
As a Fund Services Officer, you will report directly to the Head of the Fund Engineering Services department and will work closely with Senior Fund Services Officers.
The role encompasses the following:
• Supporting the launch and on-going maintenance of Luxembourg funds;
• Supporting cross-border registration of Luxembourg funds;
• On-going regulatory watch;
• Close interaction with the client development teams in Luxembourg, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, etc.; and
• Development of internal know-how and documentation.
In addition, the role encompasses:
• Product development;
• Support to strategic development of the activity; and
• Designing of future solutions based on web technologies, digital solutions and automation technology in production of documents.
You will work in a team that operates in an entrepreneurial manner.
Master degree in law
You have gained at least two years’ experience in the fund industry
• Acting with a proactive and responsible attitude with respect to clients’ needs
• Ability to analyse complex issues and provide creative solutions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Deal with various departments of the bank
• Organisational and analytical skills
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
• Spirit of curiosity with regards to market evolutions
• Editorial precision
• Autonomous: ability to work both independently and in a team
• Strong social capabilities
• Ability to take initiatives
• Strong understanding of web technologies, digital solutions and/or automation technology
• Knowledge of the fund industry and the legislative environment of Luxembourg funds
• Excellent written and oral French and English skills are mandatory
• Any another language would be considered as an asset