Fund Services Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Fund Services Officer (H/F)
As a Fund Services Officer, you will report directly to the Head of the Fund Engineering Services and will work closely with Senior Fund Services Officers.
The role encompasses the following:
• Supporting the launch and on-going maintenance of Luxembourg funds;
• Supporting cross-border registration of Luxembourg funds;
• On-going regulatory watch;
• Product development;
• Close interaction with the client development teams in Luxembourg;
• Development of internal know-how and documentation.
You will work in a team that operates in an entrepreneurial manner and will be encouraged to contribute fully to the strategic development of the activity. In addition, you will assist in expanding the distribution business
Actively participate and provide assistance and support
• Provide guidance in connection with the on-boarding and daily administration of Luxembourg funds;
• Draft and revise fund documentation (prospectuses, articles of incorporation / management regulations);
• Assist as regards to fund launch projects in relation to the setting up of funds & related regulatory filings;
• Maintain and ensure on-going support to existing clients as well as interaction with the CSSF;
• Support the sales department for prospective and new clients.
Research and analysis
• Provide assistance in the development of new products;
• Regulatory watch;
• Actively participate in seminars, committees and workshops.
Master degree in law, Economics or Finance
You have gained at least two or three years’ experience in the fund industry
• Acting with a proactive and responsible attitude with respect to clients’ needs
• Ability to analyse complex issues and provide creative solutions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Deal with various departments of the bank
• Organisational and analytical skills
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
• Spirit of curiosity with regards to market evolutions
• Editorial precision
• Autonomous: ability to work both independently and in a team
• Strong social capabilities
• Ability to take initiatives
Good knowledge of the fund industry and the legislative environment of Luxembourg funds
Excellent written and oral French and English skills are mandatory
Any another language would be considered as an asset