Fund Accountant in Frankfurt team
Standard / Permanent
For Fund Accounting area within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
FUND ACCOUNTANT in Frankfurt team
We are looking for over 10 new employees who will strengthen the biggest and one of the most rapidly growing teams within Fund Accounting area.
Frankfurt team is responsible for complex process – this factor will enable you to know the process thoroughly and expand financial knowledge with the best professionals on the market.
If you want to join one of the top companies within Securities Services sector in the world – apply today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Booking and checking of all our business transactions of the fund
- Managing the cash accounts detained in the fund – liquidity monitoring & reporting
- Daily reconciliation of funds books with the securities and financial statements as well as Cash-Systems
- Calculating and delivering NAV (Net Asset Value) reconciliation to our clients (fund management company)
- Performing validations of all prices used to calculate NAV’s
- Control & adjustment of static data at security level (e.g. interest rates, payment dates, etc.)
- Confirming of the NAV per share / unit to be published and applied in event of subscription or redemption
- Ensuring the payment and the correct calculation of the general fees payable by the fund (management fees, custody fees, asset manager fees) after re-checking and re-calculation of the figures
We are looking for you if you:
Have knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
Possess 1 year of experience at similar job position in Fund Industry
Are fluent in English (knowledge of German will be an additional value)
Have accurate analytical skills
Have proficient command of MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)
Have excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
Pay attention to quality
Are willing to learn
We are interested both in junior and experienced candidates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ skills and professional experience.
Stable employment based on full-time job contract
Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, tennis classes, basketball team, integration weekends, etc.)
Relevant trainings and development opportunities
Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)