Financial Security Compliance Officer
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
- Report to Head of Financial Security & KYC Compliance China and serve as Financial Security compliance officer in providing compliance oversight and support covering all business activities;
- Familiar with and keep abreast of changes in local AML regulatory requirements and Group FS policy, and disseminate any changed to affected businesses.
- Advise all métiers in China on KYC standards with an ancillary FS monitoring role as well.
- Monitor, identify, investigate and report suspicious activity and transaction, and escalate any material risk relevant information.
- Advising all métiers and Client Management on CIB KYC standards, particularly in conjunction with the requirements of the China AML requirement and the European Directives.
- Supporting the métiers on assessing and advising on KYC analysis for sensitive clients.
- Acting as Level 3 SHINE compliance control in respect of sanctions violation alert management.
- Conducting periodic Compliance and Control testing.
- Well-versed with rules and regulations related to banking and financial institutions
- Familiar with anti-money laundering process and procedures, including Sanctions & Embargoes requirements
- Good understanding of banking operations, products and services
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Degree holder in law, finance, accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant AML Compliance/Operations experience in banking industry, preferably international banks