Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of funds’ assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
- Interested in capital markets?
- Looking forward to learn about financial instruments?
- Graduate or last year student able to work full-time?
- Responsible, accurate, dynamic, innovative and proactive?
- Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational centre?
- Develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Take first steps in your business career in the international environment?
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Take part in international trainings
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
Relevant trainings and development opportunities
Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more
Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)