Facilities Senior Team Leader (M/F) – English speaker
Standard / Permanent
PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
We are currently seeking a Facilities Senior Team Leader (M/F) – English speaker for our Transversal Department in Lisbon, Portugal.
Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities;
- Manage Facilities Team Member;
- Facilities Intermediary with Territory ( Procurement Referent)
- Manage CEO personal assistant;
- Budget & governance following;
- Referent for all Procurement items (Territory + HO);
- Contact for Health and Safety at work subjects;
- Contact for all physical security subjects and proper maintenance follow up
- Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, the role may extend to the management of social media;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Be entirely part of physical security subjects;
- Assure that Health and Safety subjects and governance is aligned with the needs;
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Select and negotiate with external providers
- Follow up of service, cost and budget.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as recording office expenditure and managing the budget;
- Be the Referent for all Procurement Governance and global Procurement subjects from Territory and HO;
- Managing and maintaining all invoicing by providers/customers...
Managing the Team:
- Sets goals, organizes the work of the team within the means provided
- Distributes workload and organizes the operation of the team;
- Contributes to the operational pursuit of objectives;
- Coordinates all activities under his/her responsibilities;
- Provides the team with guidance, leadership and local presence;
- Take part in the recruitment process and the training of team members.
- Manage all reporting’s and governance of Facilities and Procurement Rules
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
Governance & Performance Management
Guarantee the governance between the share service center and it’s any providers/customers/owners with relevant and accurate services information;
Management of all committee;
Measure and monitor performance and financial figures;
Guarantee the standardization of KPIs definitions to share best practices between providers/customers;
Monitoring technical and operational risks;
Contribute to reduce operational risks & incident consequences;
Ensure SLAs & OLAs fulfillment with internal & external providers/customers;
Promote & develop ETO service culture.
Is open to all degree or higher education in any of the following subjects:
- Business administration/business management;
Computing and information technology;
Human resource management;
Entry without a degree or foundation degree is possible for those who have relevant skills and work experience. Experience is highly valued
Skills & Basic Features:
- Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes;
- Good relational/interpersonal skills;
- Be a good decision maker and problem solver within his/her area of expertise;
- Very good written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, power point and databases.
- Facilities experience;
- French intermediary;
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Aim to deliver very high quality results;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Good listening and questioning ability;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
- Be able to adapt to changes and evolution;
- Ability to use Photoshop;
- Other European language will be a plus.
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.
Apply with CV in English and Degree certificate