Expression of Interest - Due Diligence
Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- BNP Paribas is seeking for candidates for our Due Diligence team for future expansion. Candidates applying for this position will be accorded priority based on their suitability to the requirements of the role.
- The team will have a local and regional focus whilst working with other teams across various locations. The team works closely together to perform accurate KYC Due Diligence and recertification. This team will work closely with other departments in Corporate and Institutional Banking.
- We are currently looking to hire for both permanent and contractor positions that will be based in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- The Due Diligence team’s objective is to be the sole interface for new and existing clients for the purpose of KYC due diligence. The goal, for this team, is to ensure a global and consistent service to both internal and clients while maintaining proper risk management in the area of KYC due diligence.
- This team will be working around 3 main themes:
- Prioritization of on-boarding
- Recertification, annual review, process.
- Remediation; regulatory and process changes (Risk, Legal, Systems), production of the KYC (Collection, Confirmation, and analysis).
- Possesses strong analytical skills with an eye for accuracy and details
- Good communicator with proficient writing and presentation skills
- Possesses strong fundamental and technical skills
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Excel
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, eager to learn and with attention to detail
- Able to deal with complex and high volume of requests
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of risk
- Team player that supports his/her colleagues in times of stress
Experience and Qualifications required
- Relevant due diligence experience
- Strong understanding of due diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills