ETL Admin - BWE
Standard / Permanent
this position is for Bank of the West ProjectThis position is a ETL Informatica Admin position. The job requires prior experince installing/upgrading ETL (Informatica) in a LINUX environment.. The candidate will be be maintaining the Informatica environment 8.x/9.x environment. The candidate will be responsible for maintianing Servie Level Agreement (SLA) for uptime of the production enviroment for the ETL infrastructure.
• 8 + years experience on Informatica Administration on 8.x/9/x environment.
• Experieince in implementation/upgrade of Informatica upgrades from 8.x to 9.x. • Enforce security and compliance for data transfer working with EIS and server engineering team. • Collaborate internally with BIDM and external sources to build an integrated data solution\\delivery.
• Able to understand\\write shell scripts and sql (Oracle) for regular maintenance jobs to improve performance and uptime of Informatica platform. • Maintenance of the Informatica ETL platform infrastructure (upgrades, patches, health monitoring). • Worked on Change Management Tools to track all the incidents and changes and to plan the production changes as per the change management policies.
• Collaborate and provide technical solutions as required to resolve complex production issues.
• Provide on call support for Informatica Infrastructure coordinating/applying patches.
• Participate in BIDM IT upcoming releases, risks, mitigation plan and create implementation plan.
• Ensures adherence to bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures and audit standards.
• Able to understand process quickly and apply processes for the BIDM Prod-Ops.
• Team player and mentor junior support engineers.