Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
• To handle settlement functions of stock borrow and lending and middle office function
• To support the stock borrow lending desk
• To assist and handle Warrants/CBBCs issuance and settlement, ETF creation / redemption and ADR / GDR / CB conversion in Asian markets
• To provide our best customer services and support to both our internal and external customers
• To initiate new ideas / workflows in order to streamline our operations and improve control
• To ensure appropriate escalation to managers and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
• To follow properly the internal operational procedure and guidelines of the bank.
CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER RELATIONS :
• Front Office, Middle Office, Finance & Control, Internal / External Audit and IT
• Custodians, Brokers and other Financial Institutions
KEY RESULTS AREAS :
1. Perform settlement for listed cash equities of stock borrow & lending and middle office function
6. Ensure compliance with internal control procedures and policies under the supervision of immediate supervisor