eComm Surveillance Applications Support Analyst (APS)
Standard / Permanent
• Directly under the supervision of the APS manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Provide user and application support for the eComm Surveillance platforms, specifically on Red Owl, and as a backup for Autonomy.
• Daily batch and server checks, and driving the incidents to resolution
• Supporting processes related to digital messages including email, chats, feeds from a compliance perspective
• Supporting business users and IT functional users, such as investigations on message flagging, policy application, monitoring of status, reporting etc.
• Supporting different business units in setting up their monitoring structures including different roles
• Communicating with vendors to escalate issues and follow up closely in the process of resolving issues
• Collaborating with functional teams and vendors in deploying new components in the Autonomy platform, ensuring the quality of these components by performing tests and health check before and after production deployment
• Supporting compliance and legal teams in investigations and audits
• Deployment of new component to Production via change management process
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
• 5+ years’ work experience in application production support and/or functional support, with user facing experience
• Technical skills:
• Strong Linux skills (preferably in a Red Hat multi-node cluster environment)
• ElasticSearch, SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Python, PostFix
• Windows Server
• Knowledge of source control systems like SVN or Git
• Good scripting skills
• Additional technical skills (would be considered a plus) : Grafana, Kibana, RabbitMQ, NGINX, nodejs, Redis, ElasticSearch.
• Knowledge of systems like Actimize, HP Autonomy, Digital Reasoning, Forepoint UEBA, or other like systems is a plus
• Big data experience is a plus
• Experience with machine learning, natural language processing, AI, or robotics is a plus
• Availability to work off-hours is required on an occasional basis
SOFT SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• A very good team player and able to work independently
• Quick learner and self-motivated
• Strong analytical skills and carry out investigations with thoroughness and prudence
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills : Be able to communicate with users, and team members, French is a plus
• Strong problem solving skills and be able to think out of the box.
• Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Good problem solving and time management skills, especially in situations with high pressure and tight schedules
• Excellent technical documentation skills
• Familiar with ITSM tools like ServiceNow
• Financial / Banking industry experience is a plus
• Strict compliance with policies and procedures in place
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.