Digital Banking – Senior Client & Usage Development Officer (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB / Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C)
Corporate clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our corporate clients throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the CIB Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) project is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with Corporate clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets, as illustrated by Centric and its App store (Connexis Cash, Cortex Deposit, Cortex FX, FX+ and many more) and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
Within DB4C, the e-Banking Distribution team, based in London, interacts with external clients, business lines, coverage and territories to co-define and implement the distribution strategy of our digital assets (equipment and usage)
The position of e-Banking Equipment & Usage Support Officer is part of a newly created team in Lisbon to support the e-Banking distribution team on operational and industrialized processes:
- Usage: implement usage campaigns defined centrally on e-banking apps/functionalities/client journeys (including contacting external clients in a timely manner with a validated, clear message and monitoring process)
- Equipment: fully deliver on behalf of the business the migration to CENTRIC of existing digital clients of the Bank; plus support massive equipment campaigns including actual performance of enablement process (following liaison with external and internal clients) and related monitoring.
Performance will be measured on both results (number of clients equipped and active based on expected campaigns results) and means (timely tracking of issues, number of outbound contacts, and qualitative contribution to improvement of monitoring and client feedback collection)
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Actively contribute to the delivery of usage and equipment campaigns for e-banking products and services: direct interaction with external clients, understanding and presenting e-banking products (including transactional products such as FX, Deposits, Cash management, Trade and Supply Chain) and associated enablement and internal processes, ensure campaign activation and a close follow up
- Report on equipment and usage actions & results
- Contribute to the delivery plan of campaigns (capacity planning, prioritization based on number of targets and estimated workload) under the supervision of the team head.
Actively train people (both BNPP staff and external clients) on CENTRIC functionalities across all product lines through voice or WebEx to ensure a consistent and quality adoption of the services.
- Master’s degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university
- 3+ year experience in Sales/ implementation with client-facing experience, ideally in banking sector
- Acquainted with Corporate Banking business & associated e-Banking products (FX, Cash Management, Trade Finance, reporting, pre-trade…) is a plus.
- Previous experience in implementing processes and strategies in an industrialized way.
- Results-oriented, strong interpersonal skills and motivation.
- Client-centric mind-set, pedagogy and quality of client contacts will be key assets.
- Capable of managing and delivering on small projects and initiatives alongside daily responsibilities.
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Other European Languages are a plus.
- Availability for training of up to 3 months in London.