E-banking – Design Project Manager (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
In a changing world, we aim at anticipating transformation and driving your company for success. We are convinced to have the expertise and networks you need to develop your business.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking is a leading global financial partner, offering a wide range of tailored solutions in Capital Markets, Securities Services, Financing, Treasury and Advisory Services.
Key figures: over 57 countries and 30.000 employees, more than 13.000 clients, 10.3 €bn revenues in 2014.
Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) and for Employees (DB4E)
Clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our clients and employees throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the DB4C is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
DB4E program aims at delivering digital services for our 30,000 employees improve effectiveness through “apps” that allow them to work together anywhere in a flexible and agile way. The building blocks are: Digital working (making it easier for us to work together anywhere, e.g. tablets, new workspace, and flex office) and Business Workspace (redesigning new ways of working, e.g. improved CRM, apps, and improved UX).
Part of the CIB Digital transformation team, the ideal candidate will be highly creative, ambitious and organized with an excellent taste level and keen eye to help conceptualize and drive the implementation of our digital, printed and branded marketing content while executing the objectives confidently and independently.
The Marketing & Communication Design Manager will report to the DB4C Marketing Manager and work equally (balance could depend on the context) for DB4C and DB4E programs. Its main mission is to design content, version layouts, and run quality checks on all assets prepared for hand-off, ensuring that assets are compatible with corporate visual and brand standards. Collaborate and develop concepts, and ideas that can be effectively executed within a variety of consumer channels, and a range of mediums (including but not limited to print, video / film, web, photography, packaging, corporate guidelines, integrated campaigns, brochures, pitch books).
He/she interfaces with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Create new ways of advertising our product offering and making it more exciting
- Create new catchy videos and motion graphic animations and pre-visuals for our internal app store
- Generate ideas for designing and building new websites for our mobile applications
- Create innovative and digital layouts of communications for presentations, newsletters, event support materials
- Support the Marketing Managers in Paris dealing with the interactions with CIB teams (IT, CRM, Products, Distribution, Sales)
- Work closely with Digital Managers, Marketing Managers, IT and the Marketing & Communication project officer to deliver the most attractive content to our audience
- Implement new innovation design of marketing materials, page layouts, and interactive experiences based on a thorough understanding of the product vision and marketing goals
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently, with a keen attention to detail, and will be responsible for preparing all art files for final output, whether it is print or electronic media
- Understand and design within brand guidelines and using existing templates
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Business School or applicable University Degree
- Proficiency in basic Office tools
- Fluent in English (Fluent in French is a plus)
- Excellent skills will be required in Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design skills and very strong illustration skills
- Able to work precisely within technical restrictions and with tool limitations
- Be highly organised and have a logical and methodical creative process
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication
- Good English language skills
- 1-3 years industry experience in this role or similar
- Background in graphic design and/or web design with strong illustration skills and an excellent portfolio to prove it
- Good understanding of user interface principles and are able to demonstrate this
- Previous experiences in marketing & communications is needed (in financial services would be a appreciated), with expertise in different media