E-Banking – CENTRIC Roll-out (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB / Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C)
Corporate clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our corporate clients throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the CIB Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) project is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with Corporate clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets, as illustrated by Centric and its App store (Connexis Cash, Cortex Deposit, Cortex FX, FX+ and many more) and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
The project will be led in close coordination and cooperation with Domestic Markets to offer our international clients a seamless and state of the art experience.
CENTRIC is BNP Paribas’ e-Banking portal, aiming to be our corporate clients’ global entry point to the Bank’s digital services. CENTRIC is a multi-product, application-based platform configured to not only optimize a client’s operational efficiency, but help corporate treasurers manage every aspect of their day-to-day business through a single customizable solution. Whether the user wants to source real-time market intelligence and analytics, make cash or trade finance transactions, access FX hedging products or monitor and review their investment portfolio, CENTRIC not only provides them with the tools to manage their everyday business operations, it helps make their underlying business more efficient.
The Roll-out of CENTRIC to the existing and new clients is one of the main levers of the strategic vision to offer an efficient and best in class one-stop-shop e-banking portal for all Corporates and Institutional clients across BNP Paribas’ business lines.
The CENTRIC portal was launched in 2013 and deployed in Asia, Middle East and now in Europe and the Americas. To date, several thousand clients and tens of thousands users are accessing CENTRIC for their Cash Management, Trade Finance, Deposit, FX, Supply Chain etc... across more than 30 countries.
Massive equipment of existing and new clients with CENTRIC is to be continued with an ambitious target of doubling the client base on the portal by end of next year with progressive opening of new countries (Domestic Markets, remaining CIB geographies, etc.) and addressing new profile of clients on top of the completion of the roll-out in on-going European CIB geographies.
The CENTRIC Roll-out team will work closely with the CENTRIC e-Distribution team (based in Lisbon and London) as a first step to provide access to CENTRIC to a maximum of Corporates before enhancing usage of the services available within the portal.
Many interactions will be required with central and local Client Management (CLM) team, Front Officers and Legal/Product team.
The Roll-out team will regularly have to interact with the final client (e.g. Treasurers/CFOs) along with the Front Officer to introduce CENTRIC and clarify the migration process.
The key responsibilities will be to:
· Operational support of the local roll-out projects to bring existing and new e-Banking clients to the Centric platform in circa 10 countries
- Coordination of the migration batch process:
• tact / follow-up RM and Cash Managers / Front officers to get their formal agreement to initiate the migration of the client onto CENTRIC
• Support CENTRIC presentation and give clarification on the migration process
• Prepare migration documentation and coordinate the sending of the document
• Write any ad-hoc client/user communication
• Synchronise with Client Management team to populate the migration batch file and update the data bases
• Prepare and animate bi-monthly project committees with local team
• Give visibility and report on the progress status per country
• Coordination of multi country / complex migrations (clients with European footprint / global footprint / Highly sensitive)
- Serve as single point of contact between the local teams and central DB4C teams and handle all incoming requests liaising with the relevant team:
• Distribution: commercial leads, interest for new products
• Legal: terms and conditions, contractual set-up, cross country constraints
• Technical: migration approach, missing clients’ information
• Product: existing features, new development
• Enablement: on-boarding of new user, on new app, merge of token
• Client Management: client’s issue for the login, set-up, configuration
• Marketing: specific marketing material, dedicated communications
- Master’s degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university
- 2+ years of experience handling international programs management and local operational implementation in different countries
- Project management and methodology: planning, monitoring / follow-up, reporting, governance/coordination
- Progress status committee preparation and animation
- Knowledge of CIB business preferable
- Excellent oral and written skills in English (mandatory)
- Availability for a training abroad up to 3 months in London