E-Banking – Business Analyst (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB / Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C)
Corporate clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our corporate clients throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the CIB Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) project is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with Corporate clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets, as illustrated by Centric and its App store (Connexis Cash, Cortex Deposit, Cortex FX, FX+ and many more) and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
The project will be led in close coordination and cooperation with Domestic Markets to offer our international clients a seamless and state of the art experience.
Onboarding of Corporate and Institutional Clients into the eBanking solution is one of the levers of the strategic vision for the CIB for driving growth and transformation of the digital business.
This role will work within the Enablement team focusing on the delivery of a CIB wide digital enablement solution, supporting several strategic initiatives for the development and distribution of digital products to Corporate and Institutional clients.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading some of the Enablement work streams, producing high quality deliverables, and building a strong network with the business leaders across the organisation to help design, build and implement successfully the Enablement vision.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the stream lead for digital enablement in defining governance and managing the end-to-end programme delivery;
- Manage work streams: monitor and update each work stream plan, making sure that milestones are achieved, tasks are monitored, and benefits realised in line with the strategy;
- Produce high quality deliverables: process mapping, business requirements, project management documents, analysis, presentations;
- Use independent judgment in anticipating needs, spotting improvements and avoiding issues
- Facilitate and intermediate workshops and meetings;
- Budget management and requirements prioritisation assessment
- Business process re-engineering and workflow optimisation
- Requirements gathering
- Manage risks, blocks and priorities;
- Run liaison between Business, product owners, and IT
- Manage stakeholders and reach actionable agreement in a complex environment (multi-product, multi-system, multi-organisation and multi-country)
- Report of plan, progress and risks to sponsors and stakeholders
- Continuously follow and work towards the alignment of cross-pole initiatives
- Master’s degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university
- 3+ year experience in Banking as Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Ideally experience from a leading management consulting firm
- Digital product experience
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking business
- Digital Platform enablement or onboarding experience is preferable
- Commitment to deadlines and high quality standards
- Knowledge of project management methodology an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously whilst communicating progress and risks
- Proactive and hands on approach with attention to details
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Languages: English (mandatory)
- Other European Languages are a plusAvailability for a training abroad up to 3 months in London